Thermal Solar Pools
Top solar thermal and swimming pool heating company in Southern California Gecko Solar Energy wide arrange of solar thermal products and financing options for commercial clients, high efficiency thermal heaters. is one of the simplest yet the most cost-effective use of solar energy in many climates. Water is pumped from the pool to the solar collectors where the water is warmed by the sun. The warm water is then pumped back into the swimming pool allowing you to enjoy your pool for many months, and in some areas all year long. Most solar pool heating systems include the following:
- A solar collector — the device through which pool water is circulated to be heated by the sun
- A filter — removes debris before water is pumped through the collector
- A pump — circulates water through the filter and collector and back to the pool
- A flow control valve — automatic or manual device that diverts pool water through the solar collector.
- Solar pool collectors are made out of different materials. The type you’ll need depends on your climate and how you intend to use the collector. If you’ll only be using your pool when temperatures are above freezing, then you’ll probably only need an unglazed collector system.